Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Pomeranian
Mollie Jo Ragonesi 12/5/1947-7/21/2014

My dearest friend and business partner passed away recently, she was the driving force behind Steelhorse Restoration.
This is a remembrance of her to me, my bikes and my life, I held her hand as she passed away here in Alaska.

She was also a state sponsored foster mother for many a troubled youth, I met her when she helped to raise my son through a troublesome period in his life.
Her goal was to own an Indian some day.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Sorry about your pain and the worlds loss.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
So sorry for your loss of such a wonderful person

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
My condolences to you and all who were in her life.

Deepest regards,

Joel in the Couve

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Troopers: 19-year-old charged with murder in stabbing death of Wasilla woman | Alaska Dispatch

I lost my back seat partner - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

The CX Forums is like my home ground, it was here I started my motorcycle collection not too many years ago. I feel ashamed to post what happened to me but I feel you guys need to know and that I am not just into Goldwings for life. I am getting better now though the real pain is much deeper. Spent 6 days in hospital, may not ever return to my regular work, thinking about just a really big sale and then to just leave the country but the judicial system demands my statements. Have to go back to hospital tomorrow for some minor stuff.

So ride like you stole it and always keep your head on a swivel, on and off your ride.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I have read the linked pages.
Condolences and prayers for your loss and continued recovery.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sorry for for your Loss

·
Registered
915 Posts
Unimaginable! Please accept my deepest condolences. You will remain in my prayers.

·
Super Moderator
23,111 Posts
Mate, I've been thinking about this for hours and don't know what to say.

Just get through it. However you do it, so long as you do.

I lost two family members earlier in the year and feel for you.

She's somewhere good I think.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I started reading this thread about 5 am this morning and followed the links to the goldwing forum and the news listing. Through tears I am typing to commend you heart and spirit to continue on. My brain reals at the thought of losing my Jen. How you kept control during the attack is nothing short of amazing. I believe I would have succumbed to blinding darkness and rage. My heart aches for your loss and suffering.

If, when fully mended, you find yourself in North Dakota send me a message. I will have a clean room and a cold beer waiting.

·
Registered
426 Posts
My condolences to you and family . Always sad to here of someone's passing may she walk with The Lord

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am sorry for such a profound and deep and senseless loss -
my best hopes and heartfelt prayers are with you and your families.
Once you heal physically - maybe a long ride will help you start to recover mentally.
You have a community here that would gladly have you as our guest - myself included.
- dave

1 - 20 of 41 Posts