Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE! We are looking to sell our 1978 Honda CX500 and are ready to move it quickly. Priced to sell fast. It is fully in-tack but has no title, so this sale would be for parts only. As Is condition. No Key.
$500 (shipping included) or $600 to for sales on west coast (shipping included). Serious inquiries only. Pay Pal payment.
Message for more details or pictures.
Thanks! - Shell
moto1.jpg moto2.jpg moto1.jpg moto2.jpg

·
Registered
725 Posts
Where is the bike located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are able to get a title, it just would be a pain. That is why we are selling for parts with free shipping. I've seen other bikes completely disassembled sell for similar amounts. If you are willing to make an offer we are listening. It certainly has not been sitting since 78 lol it once was on the road in the day. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
We are able to get a title, it just would be a pain. That is why we are selling for parts with free shipping. I've seen other bikes completely disassembled sell for similar amounts. If you are willing to make an offer we are listening. It certainly has not been sitting since 78 lol it once was on the road in the day. :)
If you part out put me in for the rear wheel!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are looking into the title, it is our bike after all just need to take the steps to get things in order. Would much rather get the whole thing to someone. But will keep you in mind if that changes Sierra. Please also note, pick-up pricing would be negotiable and less if anyone out there is interested in the Tampa Bay Area!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts