Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Some of you may have already seen my build thread, but now I am starting to sell any old components that I no longer need. If you're interested in anything below let me know and I'll try to get a shipping quote for you. Just a heads up, most of the items are in rough shape so if you want more details or pictures send me a PM. I don't want to scam anyone so I will do my best to let you know what you're getting. Anyone local is welcome to pick the items up for free as well. If no one is interested in anything it will most likely get sent out to the dump after a month or two as I don't have a lot of storage space available. If for any reason you find the item is not as described you can send it back for a full refund, but you must pay to have it shipped back.

Items for sale:

Front turn signals. Left lens cracked but fully functioning when taken off of bike. $10 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8965.JPG

IMG_8966.JPG

Headlight and headlight bucket. High beam and low beam fully functioning when taken off of bike. $30 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8968.JPG

IMG_8967.JPG

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Radiator guard. Painted black and missing two screws on top section. $30 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8971.JPG

IMG_8973.JPG

Foot pegs and passenger foot pegs. $25 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8977.JPG

IMG_8979.JPG

H-Box. Painted high heat black at one point but rust showing through. Leak from left side. $25 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8975.JPG

IMG_8976.JPG

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Heat shields. $10 OBO plus shipping

IMG_8982.JPG

IMG_8983.JPG

Stock Mufflers. Baffles have been removed by PO. Hole on left side muffler. $20 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8986.JPG

IMG_8988.JPG

Brake lever. $5 OBO plus shipping.

IMG_8963.JPG

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gauge cluster and top handlebar clamp are sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts