Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my CX500 Forum Handle is about to become "wrong". Montana Clifford is moving back to Oregon. Probably into Columbia County. Scappoose, St. Helens, locations along Highway 30 along the Columbia River. It will take me some months to settle in, as I haven't even found a place to plop yet. But we have the technology to solve this.

So why don't we schedule a ride out-and-about in April or May? Suggestions are now open. If I had my preference, we would do a Weekend Portland to Salem highway 22, due west to Lincoln City highway 101, due north Seaside and Astoria, and then due east on highway 30 back to Portland. But just a suggestion. Doing the Gorge is also lotz o'fun. I would seek to end the ride by eating somewhere. A Saturday or Sunday afternoon, weather permitting.

RampRat06 Joel and Rampsbaby Dianne are already aware I'm coming back to Oregon. Wootersen John might also be aware from Facebook. But probably no one else.

Chime-in with route requests, and date suggestions. :D

Montana Clifford

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually, I would not mind at all Vince. Hello, by-the-way. I am the new I.T. Manager for George Morlan Plumbing. The office is in North Portland, next to Highway 30. Which is why I'm looking for places to live along Highway 30. Any opportunities to avoid I-5, 84, and 26 parking lots, the better.

And you should have a new Oregon member named Doug, who recently bought a CX650, and needs a left side cover. He has owned CX and GL bikes before. He is well versed in the antique world of Japanese Honda transverse twins.

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
Be nice to have you in our neck of the woods again Cliff, however I'm not sure you are aware that neither myself or my wife have our bikes any longer. We sold her Shadow last summer, and I gave G-Loria to TheWiscoKid, Corey. Just part of life ya know. I do know that Corey has several bikes, and if my body would ever get back to a point of ability, I am sure he'd let me get back on the GL for a spin.

Good luck on finding some decent digs in that area, and congrats on the new mission.

Joel in the Couve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts