Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone does anyone know if the push rods are all the same or how can you tell which one is the right one and left one ? Any help will be always appreciated thank you

·
Super Moderator
23,713 Posts
They're all the same mate.

I mark them when they come out so that they go back the way they came out but if you haven't done this it's not a big deal as they will fit in any orientation and location.

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
12,075 Posts
I don't recall ever marking pushrods, or seeing instructions to do so. I've never found one with excessive wear, either.
Maybe I've just missed it, but I'm not concerned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I mark them when they come out so that they go back the way they came out but if you haven't done this it's not a big deal as they will fit in any orientation and location.
Oh okay thank you brother because I could of sworn the push rods holes looked a little different from the other ones...by the way I finally figured where the this grey collar goes so apparently is the one that goes in between the tension bolt
COLLAR (7X13.2)
14539-415-000 .....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts