Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I fought the forum for maybe 5 hours with little success. Anyone else having trouble getting on?

Oddly enough my phone didn't have any problems.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
i was working on my trailer today and maybe by this weekend i might get a pic of it so blindstitch will get off my back about it even though it has been a couple months working on it....

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Was just sitting here thinking to myself (yes I know that's dangerous):

Having problems getting on is a pain but dang it's probably a lot better than having problems GETTING OFF !! LMAOOOOOOO

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I've become somewhat resigned to having problems accessing the forum mostly at around teatime UK time.

late afternoon early evening are worst but I do get the odd glitches/blank pages at other times

·
Registered
507 Posts
I had a slight problem earlier but after that my internet started screwing up so I just got on with my phone. I really like the mobile view.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I've become somewhat resigned to having problems accessing the forum mostly at around teatime UK time.

late afternoon early evening are worst but I do get the odd glitches/blank pages at other times

Guess I was just born lucky! I have had very, very few problems with the board. None at all yesterday. Reg, I have never been exactly sure when "tea time" is, I have always assumed it was around mid-afternoon, say about 3 to 3:30pm.

Gene

·
Registered
782 Posts
Seems like I fought the forum for maybe 5 hours with little success. Anyone else having trouble getting on?

Oddly enough my phone didn't have any problems.

I did have a problem so I just left it for a few hours and tried again. I connected that time.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Guess I was just born lucky! I have had very, very few problems with the board. None at all yesterday. Reg, I have never been exactly sure when "tea time" is, I have always assumed it was around mid-afternoon, say about 3 to 3:30pm.

Gene
Gene,

We all know "Reggie" comes from the very posh part of the UK, so i would presume it would be about 3pm his time while he is having his tea and scones.

On the other hand my not so posh part of town, our "teatime" would be about 5pm, what we call supper time :)

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Gene,

We all know "Reggie" comes from the very posh part of the UK, so i would presume it would be about 3pm his time while he is having his tea and scones.

On the other hand my not so posh part of town, our "teatime" would be about 5pm, what we call supper time :)
Gene and Kieth,i come from Reg,s part of the world,his tea time would be about 5 or 6 pm gmt......mine is 8 or 9 pm gmt.

unless my vally was way out of line

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
ill do a translation.

england....gmt

breakfast.......before work....around 7 am

dinner/lunch time.....while at work...around 1.00pm

tea time/supper time............around 6-7 pm

spain.....gmt plus one

breakfast....while at work...10 am

lunch........while at work or not....lunch between 2 and 4 pm

supper/dinner.....between 9 and 10 pm

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Bandit,

Yer know old Reggie is so awefully posh, i'm sure it's while he's having high tea and rubbing shoulders with the rest of the royalty

Not like us "Blackcountry folk" sitting down with me "faggott un paes".....get my drift

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.