Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a cx500 on here and I think it was a members. I really want to see morepics of it but i cant find it anymore. It was black and had saints logos on the side covers. Ring any bells? Its a very clean bike and i want mine to look the same style.

Thanks,

Jordan

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
25 views and no one knows? Im sure it was a member on here, i just wanted to see the seat setup that was on it and see the suspension. I remember thestance was lower and looked tough. It has checkered strips up the fenders and tank too! Please help.....

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Did you try searching the "garage" yet? All sorts of pics of member' bikes- I tried looking for you, but I can't get many pics here on this comp, so IDK- have no idea who it could be.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Sounds like a custom job to me, the NFL will want royalties but if anyone can do it http://www.bdesigns.ca/ can.

E-mail them with what you want and you may be surprised.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
25 views and no one knows? Im sure it was a member on here, i just wanted to see the seat setup that was on it and see the suspension. I remember thestance was lower and looked tough. It has checkered strips up the fenders and tank too! Please help.....

I remember seeing that bike but I can't find it now,,it looked similar to this one but had painted fenders.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was a cx500custom and it still had chrome fenders and checkers up the fenders and it had goold honda wings on tank and new orleans saints stickers on side.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think I do too...

I tried to find a picture but couldn't.

I'm in Seattle area. My bike however is in pieces, but soon it'll be all in "one pile"

Welcome to the forum though

--Keith

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
I was looking at tons of pictures and cant find it. Like everyone else I know the bike you were talking about but it's lost.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I do too...

I tried to find a picture but couldn't.

I'm in Seattle area. My bike however is in pieces, but soon it'll be all in "one pile"

Welcome to the forum though

--Keith

Seattle? Cool! I live in sequim, about 2 1/2 hrs west of you. Any cool clubs or cool shops specializing in cafe's? We have nothing on the peninsula here.....

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
Seattle? Cool! I live in sequim, about 2 1/2 hrs west of you. Any cool clubs or cool shops specializing in cafe's? We have nothing on the peninsula here.....

Sure ya do, ya got tons of Lavender. I MEAN TONS.
Beautiful area.

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
There is a great shop down here in Vancouver that has great guys that know their stuff. I've had my bike to them twice, once when I first got her and second during a simple tire change that turned into a front fork replacement. Long story there. :LINK HERE They have always been very upfront, caring and knowledgeable of older bikes, a rare commodity these days.

Joel in the Couve

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I got home last night and used the little time I had before having to go to bed to search for the pics, and couldn't find it. Is it bothering anyone else this much? LOL

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I saw a cx500 on here and I think it was a members. I really want to see morepics of it but i cant find it anymore. It was black and had saints logos on the side covers. Ring any bells? Its a very clean bike and i want mine to look the same style.

Thanks,

Jordan

Matt Stein, AKA Matt the Rat. From New Orleans.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Matt the rat? Is he a member? I tried to look him up on members but, no luck! Oh well guys, im sure that bike will turn up again on here, thanks for everyone who is helping me on this one! Lol.....

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Matt the rat? Is he a member? I tried to look him up on members but, no luck! Oh well guys, im sure that bike will turn up again on here, thanks for everyone who is helping me on this one! Lol.....

It will show up at the HTTA Amish Rally this August.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

He is a member here and his name here is Matthew Stein. He is listed.

Dakota can now rest.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.