Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode my GL650 to work today and a gentleman who just aquired a '78 cx500 with only 1300 miles on it recognized the twisted twin and wanted to know more. I told him about the forum. Although he doesn't seem to use the internet much, he wants to become a member and wants to start riding with me and others. I hope we all see him here soon.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I've always thought it would be neat to print up some cards that included all my favorite websites listed on it, makes it easier to hand something out to someone. In my experience you can repeat the simplest internet website address to someone several times and they'll forget it.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1300 miles?

32 years old.

What that a year on average?

40 miles a year? WOW

Original air still in the tires too.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
you know what i think i will print out some cards and hand them out to cx or gl owners i know of 3 in my area and i to am trying to get them to join here

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
3 or 4 is probably about all there are in my town but I'll bet there are dozens holed up in barns and garages gathering dust thus the reason to make cards with a lot of favorite URLs on them aso you could just circle what you were talking about. Of course you can buy blank business card stock and run that through a laser printer. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts