Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... last weekend. Was it some one here? I love finding those out in the wild!

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
Well it wasn't me but i'm half ass thinking of putting an order through to vista print. Seems like they have a free 250 card deal. There has to be a catch.

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
This is a half assed card I did up at vista print. Not much for free designs with only 3 cards relating to motorcycles but this works I think. And it's black. My favorite color.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
*their

You're usually pretty good about spelling though, Stitch! LOL

I've had a few mishaps recently too.... usually my keyboard not accepting a letter I've typed though - heh

Otherwise it looks nice!

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
I caught it trying to play with their editor crap. Turns out I'm scratching that copy. $20 my ass for moving the text around and picking a stock card. I can design better and upload it. I'm really looking for a free one. Even if it looks ugly.

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
Here's the ugly and free one I found. Only pay shipping. $4.99.

Did I mention it's ugly. But it's not covered in flowers.

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
If you think about it like that I forgot the interstates too.

Cards are becoming even more of a good idea since I run into to many people that either know nothing about this place or know about me without signing up. I have even been picked out of a crowd once or twice by someone I never met before.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is a half assed card I did up at vista print. Not much for free designs with only 3 cards relating to motorcycles but this works I think. And it's black. My favorite color.

I like that! I just couldn't resist, even in a crowded city street, leaving some small message that says some member of this group saw you. It's just really cool.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I used to have cards with two sides, the CC forum and the swedish forum.

I have been wanting to do it again with This forum and ADVrider.com on the other.

I have left notes or cards on about 30 CX/GL's over the years. I think I have gotten 6 emails and led 4 new members here. not sure who they were now though. lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
While I didn't have any fancy dangly card, I saw another Custom in the m/c parking at work today that I'd never seen before. It was pretty rough around the edges, oil all over the left valve cover, seemingly wettest at the spark plug, that side of the lower engine was darkened by it. The front was turned left and locked, so I couldn't make out the year, but it probably was a 79 or 80. Had that brownish tank, and a really weird seat, half corbinish....hard to define. If there tomorrow I"ll snag a pic. Odo showed 42K or 45K, don't recall.

I left a scrawled note in the elastic webbing around a bunch of other crap on the luggage rack, pointing him here, and my handle and name.

So far at work, there are now four guys that own CX's, one 82 CB450E, and an 82V65Sabre (pristine!!! over 100K). This one is the only other CX that I have seen. The other guys don't ride them to work, although I have mentioned this board. Have yet to see them here. Was fun that he parked right next to my gem.....made his look really sick. *puffs out chest*

Joel in the Couve

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.