Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drove to work yesterday. that was a treat rainy and crappy today. here is a pic I snapped with the cell. I put the tank and side covers off my my parts bike on. switched it from brown to silver. amazing how much more I like it now. I have been riding this bike for about 4 years now and I like it more and more every year.

·
Registered
745 Posts
hey where do you live , the weather here is now great ,, sunny and mind to hot ,,,, nice for ridding ,,,,soon for me ,,,, thanks for the pic

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Yeah, it's crazy what a little color change will do. I switch mine from flat black to stock blue, night and day. Cool pic, thanks.

·
Registered
967 Posts
drove to work yesterday. that was a treat rainy and crappy today. here is a pic I snapped with the cell. I put the tank and side covers off my my parts bike on. switched it from brown to silver. amazing how much more I like it now. I have been riding this bike for about 4 years now and I like it more and more every year.

I like your ammo box/es and brackets!! assuming there is one on the other side?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Looks pretty good, exhaust may still need some attention though.

·
Super Moderator
11,464 Posts
Dam right *couldn't resist*, bring on the weather! Cool pic. Looks like you get it into the muck now and then. Nice bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts