Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you can see, i removed the stock exhaust, and mounting brackets therefore i'm left without passenger pegs. i then noticed that the threads for the old pegs were the same as the turn signals. and was struck with the idea to combine the two, any ideas what i could use that's cheap and strong enough to hold a passenger that i could also mount a light to??

i have seen similar things done with leds on newer cbr's and the like.

how complicated would it be to combine the brakelights with the blinkers??

·
Registered
269 Posts
So, you want to make your passenger pegs into turn signals & brake lights too?

·
Registered
234 Posts
ok to do convert these peg to blinkers you need to first start by taking those yellow wheels off and polishing them or painting them black! then you worry about the blinkers after you bike has a new set of painted/ polished wheels. lol...... just kidding

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
ok to do convert these peg to blinkers you need to first start by taking those yellow wheels off and polishing them or painting them black! then you worry about the blinkers after you bike has a new set of painted/ polished wheels. lol...... just kidding

Hey Be nice! And for the record I like the yellow wheels... It will look better when it is done

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.