Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Parts for sale, CX500 Turbo and CX650 Custom stuff

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Aabikerpilot 
#1 ·
Due to life stuff I am abandoning my CX build and am looking to unload all of my parts due to a potential move. I live in south central Virginia and would like to see if anyone would be willing to pickup everything.

The main thing is a CX500 Turbo frame with swingarm and gold wheels. The engine is together but had the water pump end of its camshaft cut off for unknown reasons. Engine does rotate though. It has an open Florida title. Frame is not rotted out. Wheels are in fair condition but the finish is not perfect by any means. Forks are fair, there is some rust at the top of the chrome tube, may be good for parts or rebuild.

There is also a CX650 motor in pieces as I never finished rebuilding it. The CX650 Custom frame has no title, frame and wheels are in good shape.

I am not at this moment interested in shipping or parting out, but am just checking to see if there's anyone local to my area that would want to take it all.

I can try adding pics later if I can get everything in a couple pics

I am asking $500 for all of it, but I want it all gone at once otherwise it'll probably find a home in a dumpster.

If interested please private message me.

See less See more