Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, this bike is complete. It even has a spare right side front turn signal lens. I began to tear it down for a triple bypass, but life intervened. The fairing, radiator and exhaust are removed. I also began to rehab the rear brakes but the pots in the calipers are stuck and that’s where I left it. Before I began the tear down, I rode it and was very, very impressed. With that turbo, it definitely does not seem to be 500cc. I could see riding it long distances. And the shifting is awesome. But here’s the problem…….
The gentleman that I purchased it from did not have the paperwork ‘available’ but promised he knew exactly where it was and not to worry. That was two years ago. To make matters worse, it did not have a license plate. I know what your thinking and you’re absolutely right. I was a total dummy for trusting that guy and it was a hard lesson learned. Anyway, the bike has 22,000 miles and like I said, ran and shifted great. I thought I’d give you guys a chance before I either put it on Craigslist or parted it out. Any questions will be gladly answered,
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts