Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOT SELLING ANYMORE

Hey cx500 fans!

I can't do it. I can't finish what I started...Sad day in my life. So, here you are, ready to capitalize on my sadness. I am parting out my build. I only expect you all to be interested in my wheel/tire/fork/suspension setup though. If you see anything else in the photos you want to buy, shoot me a message.

Details:

Package Deal on fork/wheels/tires ($2000obo +shipping) Wired and ready to roll! No painting, turing, balancing needed!
  • CBR600rr front fork
  • Wired new CBR600rr hand controls on fork to original wiring harness(many many many hours in to that)
  • Spoked wheels - powdercoated black, cognito moto front hub, gl1000 rear hub, 120/70, 150/60 17" tires.

BBCR Engineering rear mono shock setup ($300obo + Shipping)
-Never put weight on, only sat in the stand

Cheers!
TK

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Bicycle wheel Spoke Rim Tire Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Rim

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel

Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel

Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
36 Posts
What's included in the monoshock setup? Asking, since the bottom bracket is already welded, and shock?
I have a cbr front end, but need the cognito stem, if you're separating.
Are the switches on the list of sale items? Plug and play?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! Everything is for sale! If you wanted to mono shock set up, I would sell you everything that makes it work - the shock, the mount hardware, and the bottom bracket. $300+shipping

For the front end I am not going to be separating anything. It's a plug and play situation(I am selling the wired wiring harness with it) with the switches, fork, wheels and so fourth.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.