Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. After a lot of thought, I have decided to part out my bike. I just don't ride anymore, and it's taking up a lot of room in my garage. It was fun while it lasted, but I need the money and space, plus I'll be moving cross country soon. I have everything (except the airbox), but I did weld Murray's pipes onto the header pipes, so that is the only permanent change I made.
Let me know what you would be interested in, offer a price, and lets talk about it! It has the Ignitech upgrade and pod airfilters and adjusted jets in the carbs for the pods. Thanks for your time! If I don't respond in a timeley manner (24 hrs) please send me a personal email @ [email protected]
Thanks again!

CALLED FOR:
SPARK PLUG BOOTS - $20 + SHIPPING
GAS TANK - $125 + SHIPPING
HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY - 50+ SHIPPING
IGNITECH - SOLD
CARBS - SOLD
SPARK PLUG CAPS - SOLD

STILL AVAILABLE:

REGULATOR RECTIFIER - $20 + SHIPPING
VOLTAGE REGULATOR - $20 + SHIPPING
RIGHT SIDE COVER - $25 + shipping
ENGINE, 29K - $300 + SHIPPING (US ONLY, LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED)
WHOLE WIRE HARNESS - $50 + SHIPPING
RADIATOR - $75 + SHIPPING
BLINKERS - $30 EACH SET + SHIPPING
Starter, good condition $50 + SHIPPING
SPEEDO $50 + SHIPPING

If you have anymore parts requests, let me know. I don't want to take apart the engine, id rather sell it as a whole if I can.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What do you want for the ignitech box? Im looking to pick up a cheap spare.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
What would you need for the header w/ Murray's adapters shipped to TN (37129)
PM me.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post a pic if the tank as soon as I get home, but i think $125 + shipping is fair. 100$ + shipping for the ignitech, it's still in great condition.
The headers are welded to Murray's standard exhaust pipes. Unless you want me to cut them off the headers, I gotta ship the whole thing. And I'm not sure of shipping yet, once I get home I'll gave a better idea. But $75 + shipping for both headers and pipes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Would you be willing to ship the stator or is that not for consideration?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does the stator only work with the ignitech or would it work with a standard setup and how much for it?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's the standard stator. I never made any changes with that. And I've never had to buy one, what would be a fair price?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I need the spark plug caps - mine were shot, tried to do the brass rod mod and failed. Are your's original (w/resistors) or modded?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am interested in buying the entire headlight assembly (Bucket, trim ring, lens, gaskets); how much would you want for it?

·
Registered
57 Posts
What's the condition of your gauges? My speedo is on the fritz and I've looked into a 2 in one but an OEM is all I really need. Looking for a scrambler/brat style seat as well, not sure what you have on yours.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey all. I'm going to start dismantling the bike this week. I've got to gather boxes as well for shipping. I'll start by getting off what had been requested. Those who have emailed me, I'll let you know once the part is boxed up :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts