Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Can someone tell me what the part numbers needed for the 90/120 Jets from Jets R Us? Or the link to the right ones?

Thanks

Ordered & received two 99101-393 #90 & two 99101-393 #120 jets from

Jets R Us for my 80 CX500D.

Just looked & could not find the 99101-393.

Suggest you email "mike at jetsrus dot com" to see if the lower cost

99101-393 is still available.

Edit- Removed reference to N424-36 jets.

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
You know. Not to kick jetsRus since I do use them but they are a real pain in the ass. There website seems to go through a major revamping every year. So if I save a link to the jets it's a guarantee that the next time I need it the link will be dead or lost.

As for them personally I don't like the fact that they charge $7 per order for shipping but because of this I always order a few more jets.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
When I purchased the Keihin "equivalents" last year they were part number 99101-393. Went back to the site to find 99101-393 last night, could not find that number until Stitch posted the link. Now the Keihin jets have the same part number.

Will not be able to give feedback on the Keihin "equivalents" until after painting the project. Not sure how long that will take.

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
I use the cheaper ones just fine. It's great for trouble shooting as you can get two jets for the price of one. Then if you don't know what you need you can buy a handful and get it right. Later if you want to go for the better ones it's doable but not necessary.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just ordered my jets today.

Since nothing is ever as easy as it seems... the question I have is: When disassembling the carbs, which jet is which and how easily are they removed?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
I just ordered my jets today.

Since nothing is ever as easy as it seems... the question I have is: When disassembling the carbs, which jet is which and how easily are they removed?

Thanks.

They are labeled and if that doesn't help. Big in the brass. Small by itself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
OVERALL LENGTH = 8mm

HEAD DIAMETER = 6mm

THREAD DIAMETER = 4.9

HONDA CX500 main jet slow air pilot kit
So to my understanding you guys are running two main jets per carb? Sorry im very confused about this, i followed the link and notice that the pilot jets only go to 80.. am i looking in the right place or mistaken. I feel like this may be seen as a dumb question because i know you have to have both jets to run an open filter but cant seem to find the answer anywhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts