Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody going to attend the OTT rally in Nacogdoches, Texas. OTT stands for the Oldest Town in Texas, takes place April the 19th,20th and 21st. Mostly a Harley event but all athers welcome.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Is anybody going to attend the OTT rally in Nacogdoches, Texas. OTT stands for the Oldest Town in Texas, takes place April the 19th,20th and 21st. Mostly a Harley event but all athers welcome.

500, mush as I would like to, Nacogdoches is just too far for me now! I have been through Nacogdoches a number of times, I used to have an aunt who lived out in the piney woods south, southeast of the town. Since I am now 74 she is long gone from the scene! I appreciate the info about the rally and will google the OTT to see what I can find. IF you should want to come east in June there is the Mountain Momma rally in Marlinton, West Virginia, June 7-10. Lots to see and lots of curvey roads to ride! If you are interested there is a Mountain Momma thread in the Travel, etc, board. Ride Safe!

Gene

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.