Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to get Oregon up here and all that good stuff. Still need to get a time for the Oregon riders to get together for a meet and greet.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Damn Right ! I was just thinking that we needed a fresh Oregon thread. Well Done JW.

BTW, It's short notice, but I'm thinking about an evening ride tonight. Not too late, maybe six pm for a couple of hours. Anyone interested ?

John

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would love to join you but my girlfriend is at school tonight and I m home with the baby so no scooting tonight. If there is a desination that I can take a 4 month old to I will meet you at the end.

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
I'm game for a ride later this week or weekend. The weather is perfect.

Or lets all get together at a local pub.

Ding Ding Ding!! Hi gang. I may be up for a weekend shot too. And any time you get a chance, Dave.......hint hint! lol

Joel in the Couve, but Native Webfoot

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ding Ding Ding!! Hi gang. I may be up for a weekend shot too. And any time you get a chance, Dave.......hint hint! lol

Joel in the Couve, but Native Webfoot
Hey Joel,

August is looking good for coming out sometime to help with your bike. I'll check the schedule at home and let you know.

Lets all try to meet up this weekend.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i would love to get a gathering together. so i'm just going to throw this out there, i work all weekend, but i work at a pizza joint. sunday 7:00pm PSU hotlips. the address is 1909 sw 6th portland or. there is free parking on the street after 7, or in the parking garage on the other side of hall. all day happy hour, and dollar beers, and if enough of you show up i'll throw you a pizza.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pizza sounds good who else is in. Joel, you need a hand? I have hand that know tools if you need them. I might not know all but I can make progress and meeting another twisted fan is always good to me. Pm me if you need a hand, hell that goes for the locals. I like getting my hands dirty and making things work. Thats what I do for a living. Maintenance foreman for The Steel Yard in Portland

·
Registered
329 Posts
i would love to get a gathering together. so i'm just going to throw this out there, i work all weekend, but i work at a pizza joint. sunday 7:00pm PSU hotlips. the address is 1909 sw 6th portland or. there is free parking on the street after 7, or in the parking garage on the other side of hall. all day happy hour, and dollar beers, and if enough of you show up i'll throw you a pizza.

Did somebody say cheap beer ? ...I just might be able to make that.

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
Did somebody say cheap beer ? ...I just might be able to make that.
Well, me too, but now my weekend just took a hit....damgummit. Cousin coming out from Philly, only seen her once in the past 42 yrs, so can't pass that up. I'll take a rain check, as that seems so appropriate for our climate.

Nova man, and Dave, I'll keep you in mind for my front and rear brake work

Joel in the Couve.

·
Registered
122 Posts

Hey Matt, do you know Scott Watkins? He's an old friend of mine from back in the Eugene days.

Hot Lips and beer is always a good thing. Thanks for the invitation.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.