Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cobram (Steve, Ignitec importer) was involved in an accident on his bike Sunday when a driver hit him broadside. I don't know how serious his injuries are yet, but he emailed me and said no broken bones, and bike condition unknown yet. He was wearing gear, and the wreck sounds like it was serious enough that he is fortunate to be in one piece still. Wishing him a speedy recovery, and help in getting whatever parts he will need to get a bike back on the road. Many of you met Steve for the first time in PA last month, although he has been a regular and valuable contributor on the forum for a long time.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
oh my god no............

steve,im praying for a full and quick recovery.

its sorta unbelievable when its one of us

·
Registered
583 Posts
oh my god no............

steve,im praying for a full and quick recovery.

its sorta unbelievable when its one of us
Oh jeez. I hope he is alright.... It must have been on the way back from the reice-o-rama... I saw his bike there, but didn't get a chance to meet him

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
wowie wow. Glad Steve is in one piece! Speedy recovery and well wishes!!

~MK

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Glad he is still in one piece....makes ya think twice when going for a ride that's for sure....

Speedy recovery Mr. Cobram !

·
Registered
227 Posts
Been there, done that, got the hardware in my left leg to prove it.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery........and of course a successful rebuild of the bike.

Ride like you are invisible to the cagers....because you are.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Holy cow.

Glad to hear he's in one piece. Just goes to show, ATGATT does more than just make you sweat

here's to a speedy recovery.

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
Steve, I was sad to hear of this, and truly wish you well, and speedy healing. You were one of the first people on this forum that I admired, and very much still do. Our banter has been wonderful, and I truly hope that someday our paths will cross, and NOT in the manner which you've faced in this event.

My best wishes my good friend, Joel in the Couve.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've never met you, buddy, but Im so glad to hear you are still kickin! We will be praying for you!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I hope you heal fast, Cobram. The forum needs your expertise and knowledge. Are the details still too fresh to share? We are all praying for a quick, full recovery.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Best wishes for a timely, complete recovery...

Might be worth going for X-rays again in a few days (esp. if you have doubts/problems) as some fractures are hard to see at first....

·
Registered
368 Posts
Good luck and hope both you and the bike are up and running again soon. Hope he ends up owning that drivers future, stupid cagers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wreck Cobram, but glad to hear your in one piece! Best wishes for a speedy recovery

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
wow i dont know what to say but i hope your ok and will be ok best wishes for a speedy recovery

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hope to see you back in fine shape soon Cobram.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts