1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
128 Posts
This can't be real. Maybe his wife is trying to make him sell it, and this is him trying...

·
Super Moderator
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At least it's not his wife listing it for $10. I've seen that happen before too.

Either way he's either made a mistake or is really dreaming.

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
Has to be a misplaced comma and or decimal point. Makes you wonder huh?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
No telling what he's up to but the numbers seem to have been entered plainly enough, especially since his BuyItNow kind of flows with the opening bid price.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Pretty clean looking bike though! Maybe its got sentimental value(to him atleast)...........

·
Registered
426 Posts
man. what a bummer. I used my spare $150000.00 last week on a commodore 64.

·
Super Moderator
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The sad part here is that if you look at the pictures it appears that it's sitting in front of a bike shop. If that's the case the guy should have known what he was doing. Why anyone would list a bike for sale and then leave for a week is a little confusing too. Can you imagine the listing fees eBay charged him for that.

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Maybe it's high hopes that when he gets back some moron with unlimited funds jumps on it. Would be like winning the lottery.

Imagine how much you would have to pay ebay or paypal.

·
Super Moderator
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And after being gone for a week I'll bet ebay won't refund the insertion fees due to his leaving it on there the whole time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
But it's well broken in with 40K miles. Maybe it's not chrome, but "silver-plated".

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I just saw this thread and checked the link, its buy it now price is $1,500.00 I take it said something different before?

BTW anyone know what type of fairing that is?.....kinda slick

·
Registered
840 Posts
He corrected the price. Sounds a bit more accurate now...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I just saw this thread and checked the link, its buy it now price is $1,500.00 I take it said something different before?

BTW anyone know what type of fairing that is?.....kinda slick

Yup. Original starting bid was $100,000.00. Buy it now was $150.00.00. Kinda pricey, eh.

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Seems reality set in.

I didn't get a response but what I wrote him/her is.

What's up with the price is your wife making you sell it or is it a mistake.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts