Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I cleaned out the shop area today, and we came across an old photo album of photos taken just before we got Married, and she found a pic of me on my first CX500C, I cant remember if it was a 79 or 80 I would have been 20 or 21 in this pic. Shortly after getting Married I traded it in for my current 82 GL.
[/img]

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
i think the name fits you slim.....you were slim or you still could be i have no clue

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I think the front signal, headlight mounts, and bellbottom highwater fashion jeans make this definitely a 70's model...

nice pic fo sho!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Aww, come on guys, stop giving him a hard time. That's perfectly reasonable attire for bike riding.

Of course, any chain-driven steed would have chewed his left leg off within 3 miles with those giant spinnaker sails around his shins.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Love it.

A "flashback moment" if I ever saw one. I suspect we all have similar pics of ourselves stashed away....

Kudos for posting and "owning" it. Gawd, we thought we were soooo cool....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That's going to be me in another 30 yrs when my kids are saying "what the hell were you wearing?!?!?!?!? Course by then the bike's gonna be 60 yrs old, I just hope to hell she still runs, or that I can find parts for her...

·
Registered
290 Posts
I've had several motorcycles throughout the years, and I don't think I have one picture of any of them. At least in my possession. May others do.

Bell bottoms. Same era as the bike. And if there were sound, we'd be hearing disco.

Montana Clifford

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Instamatic snap, back of pic says Aug. of 1978, my first, one and only & current CX500. Probably snapped the day I brought her home fresh off the showroom floor.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote name='Cobram' date='15 May 2011 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1305442840' post='72279']

Instamatic snap, back of pic says Aug. of 1978, my first, one and only & current CX500. Probably snapped the day I brought her home fresh off the showroom floor.

WoW looks like we shopped at the same shoe store

1 - 20 of 21 Posts