Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been riding the CX to work much more lately because my car is overdue for inspection and i can't get into a garage for one till monday. So every day a nice 25 mile one way drive to a $h!tH0l3 called Mc-somethin or other's or maybe its called something Donalds's whatever, it pays my expenses untill i get hires at the dodge dealer. Well, tonight was friday night and i decided to hot rod around town, sure enough a CBR came out to play and we did a few miles around town before taking our selves to the highway and split. Well, as soon as we left the speed limit. I decided to stay at least within sight of him but when i cranked on the throttle it just went loose. I have indeed broken a cable. does anyone have one for sale? i will post a WTB in the sale section just PM me if you have a cable or a full set of handlebar controls

·
Registered
640 Posts
That broken cable was an omen, telling you not to consort with CBR owners. CBR's are cop magnets. Anyway, I hope you find the parts you need.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I have always been able to quickly replace cables via eBay. $10-15. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That broken cable was an omen, telling you not to consort with CBR owners. CBR's are cop magnets. Anyway, I hope you find the parts you need.

this is true, in 5 minutes he ran 1 light 2 or 3 stop signs and was 10-15 mph over the limit all the while. Oh and i forgot the mindless wheelies that he apparentley was unable to land because he went into a wobble every time the front came down

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.