Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1982 GL500
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was once the owner of a 1980 CX500 Custom. I injured my thumb and couldn't ride, so I sold it. Well, I just pulled the trigger on a 1982 GL500 that needs help. It's another's project that he let go. Anyway, in my prior incarnation, I was tensleep here on the forum. However, I have forgotten my password and the email I used was on a private web that my brother used to administrate, but it is now offline. I'd like to have my old account back, if any admin reads this and can help. Otherwise, here we go again!

·
Super Moderator
5,782 Posts
I was once the owner of a 1980 CX500 Custom. I injured my thumb and couldn't ride, so I sold it. Well, I just pulled the trigger on a 1982 GL500 that needs help. It's another's project that he let go. Anyway, in my prior incarnation, I was tensleep here on the forum. However, I have forgotten my password and the email I used was on a private web that my brother used to administrate, but it is now offline. I'd like to have my old account back, if any admin reads this and can help. Otherwise, here we go again!
I copied your post to Site Help and Support Forum since it is more likely to be seen by admins there.

·
Administrator
473 Posts
Hey @nowood,

Please send us a message using the Contact Us form. Please include your old username and email address as well as confirming which username and email address you want to use on the forum. We can merge the accounts together and update the details for you.

Daniel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts