Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In conjunction with our Facebook page - Facebook Groups (7500 members ,owned and run by Kiwis and ably assisted by Canadians and Aussies ) - we are looking at holding a get together of interested CX riders sometime this summer.

It will be informal - like a ride in , tell lies and tall tales , ride home again . If you are interested in a day out with fellow cx owners let me know and I will see what we can put together for us all.

Reactions: richnct

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Its a shame the Tasman Sea bridge/tunnel was only talked about and never done....for many Aussies it would be a "oil-change" trip each way....at least from the East Coast.
Hope it all comes together....but please post here as many of us don't do Facebook...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Early days yet but looks like we will be doing some sort of gathering - assuming our idiot politicians dont slam us all into lockdown yet again

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,198 Posts
Kudos to you for putting this together. It's always better to meet your friends in person.

·
Registered
'82 GL500 '83 GL650 '21 RoyalEnfield INT650
2,386 Posts
You should be right....and if anyone from overseas is pondering .. NZealands a great place to visit.....👍compact and diverse
We visited my daughter in law and grandson a couple years ago in Auckland and Napier. I want to rent a bike and tour it!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The South Island is magnificent for bike touring. The North Island if good but South is much better

Reactions: bahn88

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Agree....and maybe i was just lucky but the 4wheelers were courteous plus.....Muzza may say thats changed... as was 10year ago.....gotta return....

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
less cars in the South Island and much bigger country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts