Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working with Charlie Brown at Evergreen Turbo in Florida for my Kawasaki 750 turbo race bike. Charlie is an avid biker and does a lot of work on high performance turbos including Porsches and other high performance vehicles. On the Kawasaki forum, he is the only person to go to who will do it right and modify the turbos to whatever extent someone requests. He has done three Kawasaki turbos for me and has an IHI VG3 to build for my 650 and we are planning bigger wheels in there for more performance. Pictures to follow.

EVERGREEN TURBO CO.
3140 S.E. 107th PLACE
OCALA, FL 34480
USA
352 497 3469
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Automotive tire Wheel Camera lens Table Automotive design

·
Registered
658 Posts
i have used Charlies turbo service and have worked with him on other parts. I have known Charlie (VIRTUALLY) on the kawasaki forum and he is an avid enthusiast and top notch guy. He has my recommendation. I hope to someday meet him in person and have a beer and chat with him.

Reactions: edinlr

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have used Charlies turbo service and have worked with him on other parts. I have known Charlie (VIRTUALLY) on the kawasaki forum and he is an avid enthusiast and top notch guy. He has my recommendation. I hope to someday meet him in person and have a beer and chat with him.
I did just that at Barber with him and a couple other guys. Went out for BBQ and a few beers. Very nice guy and is really into the performance stuff. I think what sets Charlie apart from the other turbo shops is his enthusiasm and interest in performance upgrades.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that fins inside of fins?
I'm not sure Tony, I will wait for Charlie Brown to respond about the inner workings. This is one of my turbos for my Kawasaki, but Charlie will be posting on the IHI as he builds it too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts