·
Registered
2,597 Posts
umm its different thats for sure

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i plan on spending a lot of time working on my airbrush technique until i can do flames almost perfectly, then i want to go over the hrors and make it look like real flames

my girlfriend didnt really like the skull and there was a few spots that were messed up... i work on a horse ranch so i felt this was befitting for the bike

-Fritz

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
i work on a horse ranch so i felt this was befitting for the bike

-Fritz

Well that makes sense. It's a good thing you don't work with me at UPS. Although a box would be easier to paint.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
ok now i understand why you put a horse on it then

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I didn't get the horse until you said it, now its obvious.  I like it, but what if you had it gloss black with a flaming horse?

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Matte black looks like a turd if you do anything more than a cheap pin stripe. Gloss black would make your horse look better. But why do I have a feeling this is a practice horse.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Love it, 'cos you did it all yourself. Great !

·
Registered
313 Posts
Had you seen 'ghost rider'..? bridges the gap between Sam Elliot and Nicholas Cage...

seing it before knowing you worked on a horse ranch, and despite the movie, I think it's great.

If you were to look for styling changes, I'd lean out the design just a bit and that may make the stride look a bit longer.

yours has more of a clydesdale work horse strength than an open range mustang.

Still, great appeal as it is.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Love horses. I actually like the design, but I would lengthen out the horse in general as well..... the feet start to blend together at the very bottom and closer to the chest. Otherwise..... I really really like it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts