Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, wanted to introduce myself. I just was introduced to the CX500 by happenstance and I love her. Turns out some of you might know of this particular bike, it was Chilimac's CX500 sold through this forum earlier this year.

Now that I'm a CX500 rider, I don't think I could go back to anything else. For this one in particular, she has found the home it will retire in and be well cared for until then.

IMG_0630.JPG

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Jen,
Somehow I managed to miss your initial post in this thread a couple days ago. It's wonderful to see my all-time favorite bike in your hands, and I'm envious of what pleasure you'll have with it. I see that you (or Dale) put a different set of bars on it, and that's cool if it works for you. I grew up with clubman bars and was accustomed to riding with my nose about two inches above the gas cap, and I'm sure I couldn't survive that for more than a couple miles nowadays. I think it's appropriate that Malaria has migrated from one of the oldest members of the forum to a much younger member, and I wish you the best of success and happiness with her.

I can't help thinking of a scene in Men In Black I, where Agent J has just put on the last suit he'll ever need, looks at Agent K, and says "You know the difference between you and me? I make this look GOOD." You really make that bike look good.

Chili

1 - 5 of 5 Posts