Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not seen a New Mexico post on here. I live in Las Cruces New Mexico (near El Paso Texas). Ended up with this 1980 CX 500 Deluxe 5 years ago or so. Just starting to get it road worthy. Anyone else from New Mexico on here?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
We are all close to you if you count the internet. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ken in Albuquerque. I have an '83 GL650. Unfortunately, I took it apart for a triple bypass and never got around to putting it back together. I think I have all the replacement parts to put it back together but I kinda lost interest after I had to order parts from all over the world. I know that once I get it back together, I'll only have 30 to 50 thousand miles of enjoyment before I'll have to do this again. By that time, these replacement parts probably won't be available anywhere.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Ken in Albuquerque. I have an '83 GL650. Unfortunately, I took it apart for a triple bypass and never got around to putting it back together. I think I have all the replacement parts to put it back together but I kinda lost interest after I had to order parts from all over the world. I know that once I get it back together, I'll only have 30 to 50 thousand miles of enjoyment before I'll have to do this again. By that time, these replacement parts probably won't be available anywhere.
I'm not sure i follow your thought process Kenny? :p

musk2.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts