Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Lubbock, Texas. Just got my first bike a couple of weeks ago and its a 1983 cx650! It is a project bike and i am new to motorcycles so I have been looking information up online. Whenever i looked something up this forum always popped up so I thought it would be a good idea to join up. I know these forums will come in handy.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are among friends here. While we sometimes aggravate each other, that usually doesn't happen until you have been a member for 5 years or so.

Do some pictures if you can. We all like pictures, cause some of us don't read too well no more.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are among friends here. While we sometimes aggravate each other, that usually doesn't happen until you have been a member for 5 years or so.

Do some pictures if you can. We all like pictures, cause some of us don't read too well no more.

5 years, Really!

I must be special!

I have annoyed a few of y'all and only been her 6 months or so!

BTW CittiSlicka Welcome on board.

When you get that thing running right you will feel like you can do anything.

I am hopeful because my cx500 is almost there!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts

Erm..... how about until you've made 5 posts?? LOL

Welcome in , from IL! Ask questions, have fun !

·
Registered
639 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike and welcome to the forum. Pretty cool looking bike ya got there. What are your plans for it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts