Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have successfully openened an account on photobucket and uploaded cx motor pictures. A lot of this stuff is new to me and I'm slow to begin with so, learning something new and jumping thru hoops at the moment (because finding out yesterday as I suspected the Dr. botched my surgery creating intense pain for a much longer period than normal along with the recovery time, thus having to double the pain meds. Per the Doc. instead of 3 to 4 weeks down it has become 5 to 6 weeks. It's not fubar, just longer recovery. Sorry for ranting, I'm pissed, angry not drunk for those abroad. No sympathy comments neccessary, I feel better now).

Is it as simple as copying the url in the address bar and pasting in the post, which I shall attempt to do here.

http://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/bgd2ag/CX Motor Pics/

Shiny side up guys

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
ok bro heres the skinny on what you have to do....you goto photobucket and upload your pics like you did and then when you get the pic you want you scroll over the pic and then on the img code you click on that it will say copied you then paste it on your post on this site......

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have successfully openened an account on photobucket and uploaded cx motor pictures. A lot of this stuff is new to me and I'm slow to begin with so, learning something new and jumping thru hoops at the moment (because finding out yesterday as I suspected the Dr. botched my surgery creating intense pain for a much longer period than normal along with the recovery time, thus having to double the pain meds. Per the Doc. instead of 3 to 4 weeks down it has become 5 to 6 weeks. It's not fubar, just longer recovery. Sorry for ranting, I'm pissed, angry not drunk for those abroad. No sympathy comments neccessary, I feel better now).

Is it as simple as copying the url in the address bar and pasting in the post, which I shall attempt to do here.

http://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/bgd2ag/CX Motor Pics/

Shiny side up guys

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.