Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace my seat cover but not sure which replacement to buy. There is the SADDLEMEN brand plus I found two others on Ebay. One made in Canada, the other in Arizona. Neither seems to have a specific brand name. Anyone familiar with Saddlemen or any other make. I want the original look.
Please help me make a decision. A couple of years ago you guys helped me through the successful restoration of my CX which had sat for 21 years. Thanks again.
Ed

·
Registered
375 Posts
Try and search for Pit Replica. They make seat covers from the original pattern and they LOOK like the originals . If they don't have your seat cover in their patterns, they will make you a cover using your old one for free. (assuming it's in reasonable shape to copy from)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Got the same one as Gysgt13. Here it is installed. It's been on the bike for over a year with no problems.

Dan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice fit, fairly easy to stretch in place and looks much better than the one that came off! I'm happy with the quality and workmanship of it! Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts