Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts

Best picture I could find.

Sold by TAS Classic Motor Sports. 11" Eye to Eye for 1980 CX Custom.

TAS Site Link: TAS Short Shock Page Link

TAS ebay: TAS eBay Page Link

I'm kinda short legged and need to lower the bike or nail some 2x4's to the soles of my boots...

I actually used to have these before I went to struts and now Im actually going to 10"-(different maker)---they ride pretty good-in fact my cousin(harley rider) was always talking about how comfy my bike was when I had them....

·
Registered
106 Posts
I actually used to have these before I went to struts and now Im actually going to 10"-(different maker)---they ride pretty good-in fact my cousin(harley rider) was always talking about how comfy my bike was when I had them....

and you will def. notice a change in regards to the height,--if your going from stock

·
Registered
106 Posts
What was the 10" shocks you used?

I was able to snag some black powdercoated ones from a dealer here in Texas who was moving locations.

After everything it came out around 95 bucks which was about 50% off the regular price( apparently they are from last seasons stock and he had those left over) Sorry though man Im not sure of the brand, until they get here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.