Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1980 Honda CX500C
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, and still in ownership is the CX.

1980 CX 500C

BEFORE

AFTER

2000 Honda CR250. Still own it. For when I want to go fast.

1984 Honda ATC 250R. Dont own it anymore, traded it for the CX...stupid on my part, I had over 3K into this thing.....it was FAST. Big Bore kit, porting...the works. 5 gear power wheelies. And yes, I did the customizations to this as well, it was a pile of shit when I picked it up.

1994 Kawasaki KX80. Sold it to buy the CR250 the very next day.

19?? John Deere 70 lawn tractor/race mower. Still own it. Pulled it out of a scrap pile. Straight Pipe, rearranged pulleys to get about 14MPH out of her. Did all the re-painting myself as well (have a friend for the airbrushing. This thing has underbody neon lights, glowing shift knob and had working brake lights. You might be starting to notice a trend with my toys?

·
Registered
1980 Honda CX500C
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1960 Broncco TX-6. not a pic of mine, but its identical. RARE little bastard.

1980 Honda XL80S. Still own it. This thing has been in the family forever, it has taught the better part of 20 kids how to ride. still runs like a champ!

2002 Ford Ranger. Pulled it out of a junkyard, it was totaled. The only difference between these pics and now is that it has a nice set of Kragar SS wheels on it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Monster edition.. Mint and certainly unique!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.