Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Here are some photos of my "Doghouse", where you are sent when the wife is mad at you, and a few of my restored bikes. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I suppose you´re giving her reason to get mad, quite often??

Very, very nice collection you´ve got there!

Sture

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
WOW! I have always wanted a MachIII... I'd settle for a four, even in purple.
nice bikes, thanks!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I suppose you´re giving her reason to me mad, quite often??

Sture

LOL: I was thinking the same thing and could not figure out how to put it into words...

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I suppose you´re giving her reason to me mad, quite often??

Sture

LOL: I was thinking the same thing and could not figure out how to put it into words...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello CXSture and Nolavox

Thanks for the comments ,try to get in the doghouse every day. Seems she is mad everyday anyhow!! Nice dogs Nolavox ,we have 3 border collies , just came in from shovelin snow --dogs gone wild running through snow everyone is wet -shes gonna be mad again, I guess its the doghouse for me again. Life is tough. Have more photos ,will post when I figure out how?

Cheers Boris

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Thanks Boris, That's my Boy's.... the" Sox" (Socrates) and the "Deuce"... when Socrates is not examining himself... he's usually examining his lil brother. A life unexamined and all that philisophical dog stuff

Both are "rescue dogs"... I think I might need a couple more to "rescue" me...

I wonder if you might possibly do me a big favor... I am working part time with a friend who operates an MC salvage yard. I'm trying to identify a KAW tank that looks like the one on your MachIV. It is much smaller than I recall being on the mach III. If you could measure the purple one's length, widest girth and width at the rear, I'd sure appreciate it. So far, I cannot identify this mystery. (and many many more)

Enjoy the forum... Enjoy the doghouse

TIA., JEff. nolavox

P.S. I bet you're kidding R.E. getting in too much trouble. I'll bet that "doghouse" is where the "trouble" starts...

·
Registered
724 Posts
that csx is amazing! yeah if my "doghouse" was like that i'd be pissing my wife off constantly

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally finished my Cl160 here are some photos . First is the before pic ----what was I thinkin--I dunno--bumped my head I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally finished my Cl160 here are some photos . First is the before pic ----what was I thinkin--I dunno--bumped my head I guess.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is one i just finished yesterday- on to the next -a 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900http://cx500forum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2012/post-603-087768100%201327858285_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Here is one i just finished yesterday- on to the next -a 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900http://cx500forum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2012/post-603-087768100%201327858285_thumb.jpg
Nice Dream!

I love your collection.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Toehead

Can't believe havent posted for this long. Anyhow have finished my 900 project and would like to share a photo. I know it's not a Honda ,but a lot of people here like the other brands as well.

Bofud

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is another photo. We have had lousy weather last couple days .Hailed like a bugger after i took these photos yesterday and snowed 2 different times today. Enough already!!

Bofud

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello all
Haven't posted for awhile ,been lurking here, and a few other sites . Finished another project for the doghouse. This is a before and after. Not great pics till i can get her out in the spring and some sunshine.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is the before.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Nice those make my rust buckets look like a junk drawer on wheels.:icon_jokercolor:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts