Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm curious what your reasoning behind going with spoked wheels is - purely aesthetic? Or for a better rim/tire size?

I'm toying with the idea of spoked wheels, but the maintenance and possibility of broken spokes kinda scares me...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm curious what your reasoning behind going with spoked wheels is - purely aesthetic? Or for a better rim/tire size?

I'm toying with the idea of spoked wheels, but the maintenance and possibility of broken spokes kinda scares me...

with this mods i can only use spoke rim because as you noticed wanted to find a good combine front and rear size of tyres on 17'.Im thinking 12x50x17 for front and 150x60x17 tyres and rims 3.50x17 front and 4.25x17 rear i hope to find the rear rim with 40 holes than 36 because of the rear hub i allready have and then for aesthetick reason,if the job be done well with the spokes there is nothing to scared of,remember the super motards or the enduro bikes nothing happened and these bikes are having a lot of kilos per cm on the wheels because of the riding style of the bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts