2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Pim205GTI 
#1 · (Edited)
Decided to sell at my price,

SUPER
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

See less See more
#2 ·
That doesn't look like a CX650C. What all is in your stable?

#4 ·
In another thread, you said you had a CX650 Custom you wanted to sell for export. That's a very different bike from your Turbo.

#7 ·
Is this the same 650T that HomerDodd listed 12 days ago? Seat and mirrors look the same.

If so, are you the same guy with multiple accounts, or did you buy this bike for a quick flip of $20,000?

Yes, that's definitely YOUR price! :LOL:
yes but its SUPER RARE!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!1!11! AND THAT MEANS ITS WORTH $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lmao

#10 ·
Scam artist? Oversized tires, non original fuel cap cover. Non original mirrors. Low res pictures. Not even close to $17.5K.

#13 ·
Not a scam artist, just trying to make a fast buck off of an unsuspecting market. Sadly someone will probably pay way above the market for this $4000 bike. I have three bikes that are much nicer than this one that I will let go for much less than $20,000.

#12 ·
I had mine appraised recently for insurance purposes. Its fully original in almost perfect condition and similar miles to this one. $12k. The one at Mecum last month was very similar to this one and went for around $10k if I recall correctly. It does rather seem like there is an increase over the last year of people asking silly prices for these old bikes. Hopefully its a trend that fades away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.