Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Damn,
I cashed in all my "go for a ride, ignore the house" points for a long ride tomorrow. I'm looking forward to checking this place out.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn,
I cashed in all my "go for a ride, ignore the house" points for a long ride tomorrow. I'm looking forward to checking this place out.
Don't beat yourself up too much Adoom. The rain just came down here but hoping it clears up. Screw it. Next Wednesday is Moto Social anyways, so the rain gods best be good to us that evening at least!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have they released the location yet?
Yup, they have. It's at Propeller Coffee Co. 50 Wade Ave. https://www.facebook.com/themotosocial/

Probably my least favorite location, just the way the loaction curves around and it's not as pleasurable as a straight strip, but hey, it's an excuse to talk bikes, look at many builds, and just have a cool, relaxed atmosphere with a bunch of cool guys and girls.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Looks like the location has changed to "Crema Coffee" 3079 Dundas Street West

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
If you need someone to ride with I will be going
Im coming from Whitby so I could meet you along the way in Pickering and then we could meet with Chocolatelvis and head down together??

Reactions: chocolatelvis

·
Registered
355 Posts
If you need someone to ride with I will be going
Im coming from Whitby so I could meet you along the way in Pickering and then we could meet with Chocolatelvis and head down together??
Definite possibility, I just learned I may have band practice Wednesday before the social. If that's the case I will still go, but I can't take the bike (the Marshall and guitars won't fit in my saddlebags ;) )
In fact that's actually easier, as I practice in the west end not too far from the Junction.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
let me know if you don't have band practice and are riding down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts