Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our mom passed away Sunday morning. She was 93, raised 8 kids pretty much on her own as a widow. An amazing women! I am in NY with all my brothers and sisters. Will miss her w all my heart.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I also feel with and for you , time will heal , keep living up to her expectations . I have also lost my mom 3 years ago , 2 years after my dad also passed away . They had good lifes ....

Reactions: nolimitz

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
My deepest condolences to you and all your family. Sad to hear. Stay strong and always remember.

Joel in the Couve

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,059 Posts
Sincere condolences to you, and prayers for your mother's repose.

R

·
Registered
787 Posts
Very sorry to read of your loss. Losing one's mum is about the bitterest pill there is. She did indeed sound like a strong woman that left this earth better than when she arrived.

·
Registered
331 Posts
With heart felt sympathy for your loss, I send you prayers for peace in your life during this time of grief. When mine passed I recieved a card that read
Her voice, her style, her laugh, her smile, her words, her grace, her eyes, her face, her love, her life, THANKS MOM. Take care of you during this time and be with friends.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. She had a long purpose driven life. Raising kids by herself would be rough. Many people never get the chance to live as long as she did. You and your family are in our prayers.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just now saw this post. My family and I are wishing you the best in this sad time, from your posts it seems as your already remembering her life and not not mourning her death, that attitude has helped me and my family in our hard times. Best wishes from us.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts