Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mods & Rockers~2o16 Friday, Aug 19th & Sat, Aug 20th

Just giving a heads-up on yet another event that is to be a blast!

Mods & Rockers is approaching quickly and the riding season closing in even quicker. Kick off bash and BBQ is Friday @ Town Moto >party @ Reposado, then Saturday is the main event being the Meet-Up and Ride Off starting at noon on-wards.

I know a few members made it out last year. Who's in THIS year???

http://www.modsandrockerstoronto.com/

Poster Vehicle Illustration Motorcycle Album cover

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
My wife and I are aiming for the Saturday meetup. Are we meeting somewhere? *cough cough -Stan's? - cough cough*

I only cough because it's pretty sweet to have someone like *cough cough -Stan - cough cough* who knows the city.:p

All depending on how my emergency dental surgery goes off tomorrow.

Reactions: chocolatelvis

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I aughta be able to make the Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the general consensus will be most will attend on Saturday Andrew since it's the main event. There's a chance if I stay at friends Friday night, that I can make both days, but highly doubtful I'll have the energy to do so. Hopefully you can make the swap?

My wife and I are aiming for the Saturday meetup. Are we meeting somewhere? *cough cough -Stan's? - cough cough*

I only cough because it's pretty sweet to have someone like *cough cough -Stan - cough cough* who knows the city.:p

All depending on how my emergency dental surgery goes off tomorrow.
Ha! *cough, cough* Scott. I missed meeting with you guys last year at Stans', but if Stan is game this year, it would be great to also make that a meeting spot for Saturday morning. It would be great to meet up with you and your wife again. Good luck with the dentist. I can think of a lot more places I'd rather be! :(

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I will do the saturday most likely

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Is there no means to 'tag' people on the forum, as with FB? That is a singularly handy feature.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Unfortunately I have sold my bike and am currently bike less (in search of a Ducati Sport Classic 1000. My best wishes to you all.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
I know for sure the Friday is out, it's my sons birthday. But I may be able to swing the Saturday afternoon for a bit. Probably not the whole 6 hours, but maybe a few.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately I have sold my bike and am currently bike less (in search of a Ducati Sport Classic 1000. My best wishes to you all.

Cheers.

Funny, me and a buddy are also looking around for a Sport Classic. I may have a lead for you Skyler. I'll try to send you few PM's later today.
To bad you're unable to make the event.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Funny, me and a buddy are also looking around for a Sport Classic. I may have a lead for you Skyler. I'll try to send you few PM's later today.
To bad you're unable to make the event.
Thanks Karl. Last we spoke you were re-painting the tank. Did you get it all sorted? Bike working well?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm around for the TownMoto get-together on Friday, and probably the ride and maybe an hour on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Looks like the new party place has a lot more room, and right on the water. Really looking forward to this one. With the way our schedules have been, I haven't been able to ride to work or even around town and am feeling serious itches in certain areas to get out of the car for a change. Or maybe it's time for some ointment...

I'm even going to forgo my new diet of painkillers for the day so I can remember it. :)

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I like the look of the new place after saturdays ride, seems a LOT nicer of a place

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like the new party place has a lot more room, and right on the water. Really looking forward to this one. With the way our schedules have been, I haven't been able to ride to work or even around town and am feeling serious itches in certain areas to get out of the car for a change. Or maybe it's time for some ointment...

I'm even going to forgo my new diet of painkillers for the day so I can remember it. :)
Don't worry about the painkillers this year Scott. I've learned my lesson the hard way last year and will have a large supply *just in the case* it's needed. ;)

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
so where should we all meet up before heading down??

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Then I'd say, if Stan can't make it or if his neighbours have filed an injunction against us gathering there, that Moto Revere could be a good rallying point.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts