Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1982 GL500 81 BMW R100 2010 HD E-GLIDE
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Viking Chapter is having a one day only event (shortened due to the confusion of the past year)....Wil be by the water tower along Snelling on the N side of grounds. Will be swap & drive-in bike show 7-2 Sunday Sept 19 $5 entrance fee -buy sell look.
Vintage Japanese club guys will show up also.
Paul

·
Registered
'82 GL500 '83 GL650 '21 RoyalEnfield INT650
2,350 Posts
The Viking Chapter is having a one day only event (shortened due to the confusion of the past year)....Wil be by the water tower along Snelling on the N side of grounds. Will be swap & drive-in bike show 7-2 Sunday Sept 19 $5 entrance fee -buy sell look.
Paul
I’m going to have to sign up for the next ones. Starting to accumulate parts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul
I’m going to have to sign up for the next ones. Starting to accumulate parts
If anybody is looking for certain item for their bike you can contact me -will keep on the lookout for it.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
How was it yesterday ? I have seen you before at that event. I planned on going but slept in, then got tied down at the office when I wasn't watching football.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How was it yesterday ? I have seen you before at that event. I planned on going but slept in, then got tied down at the office when I wasn't watching football.
Well attended-I am seller not buyer so stayed fairly close to my stuff plus had 3 "Friends" who dragged items in for me to sell (including a police siren & red lite which sold while was unloading at daybreak).
Haven"t looked yet but believe some photos will be on Viking Chapter Facebook page. Didn't see any Twisted Twin during my quick tour but plenty other Jap venders.
The Japanese club & Viking antique club work close together-most guys are members of both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts