Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Include me in for the Show Me state. great place to ride. Especially the Ozarks. ;-) I've been with my CX for almost a year now, I started mods in December and havent ridden her since.. Would love some help from a fellow Missourian. Pod filters, and turn downs means my jets are to small. Love these bikes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm about 35 miles East of Springfield, Ava.. A little town but we have a small strong riding community. This week i came to terms that I have to re-jet anyway so I took off my H- box muffler and NOW I have to figure out how to come up with upswept megaphones with the tools I have at hand.. err. Really would love to make my own two into one but have a lack of a welder. WOULD LOVE some help or advice

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the idea! i'm thinking about just sitting on the project 'til I find an exhaust shop job. =) I'm a certified welder/fabricator with a lack of tools and job.. so I'm looking for a position with exhaust or something to the effect so I can *hone* my skills ;-) haha. I'm an aspiring young builder

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the idea! i'm thinking about just sitting on the project 'til I find an exhaust shop job. =) I'm a certified welder/fabricator with a lack of tools and job.. so I'm looking for a position with exhaust or something to the effect so I can *hone* my skills ;-) haha. I'm an aspiring young builder

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.