Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone here was talking about Rider courses. I talked to instructor said some classes were re-opening -just check around- also said price for next year will be close to $300.00 up $100 up from now. Just what I heard but might be wise to look into it.
Paul

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Someone here was talking about Rider courses. I talked to instructor said some classes were re-opening -just check around- also said price for next year will be close to $300.00 up $100 up from now. Just what I heard but might be wise to look into it.
Paul
Thanks Paul. I've been thinking about taking an intermediate class. But I am kinda busy with election work. I might not have time until spring.
Do you know, in intermediate, do you ride your own bike?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I was looking at training courses a week or so ago, and some sites will conduct a course for a group for a flat fee, which appeared to be much less than individual registration. Maybe we should organize a session for the local members.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Paul. I've been thinking about taking an intermediate class. But I am kinda busy with election work. I might not have time until spring.
Do you know, in intermediate, do you ride your own bike?
You will have to research that -in normal times many options-beginning courses bikes are usually provided. Advanced seems to be many choices. Our store beginner provided but 3 wheel customer provided. Seems counties provide different options also some private classes lurking out there if they survive this year.
Paul

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Maybe we should organize a session for the local members.
I'd be highly interested next spring!

Seems counties provide different options also some private classes lurking out there if they survive this year.
Thanks Paul,
I have my beginner's class instructor's business card. I'll contact him and see what is current. Both the instructors were A1. There were 18 in my class. All of them young enough to be my kids and a couple young enough to be my grandkids. I was so impressed that it made me think being an instructor could be something to shoot for.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I took the advanced course last year, at that time you could reserve a day for a flat fee. the more you have over 10, the cheaper per person. It does make for a fun day especially as a spring warm-up to the riding season.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
I took the advanced course last year, at that time you could reserve a day for a flat fee. the more you have over 10, the cheaper per person. It does make for a fun day especially as a spring warm-up to the riding season.
Did you ride your own bike?

·
Registered
365 Posts
yes you bring your own ride

1 - 9 of 9 Posts