·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And Happy New Year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Phil et all, I'm still kickin' ..... still have mee bike n' two extra motors - went to Cape Breton in October for the Celtic Colours music festivals (9 concerts in 10 days) - and stayed at the Cabot Trail Motorcycle retreat in Middle Rive - had a great time there - going back next summer (probably August) ...... Hope all is well - and wishes of a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...... Bryan n' Buster (mee doggie) ....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Stitch, - been kinda busy doing house renovations n' music concerts this year ...... Lunenburg Folk Harbour Music Festival - Halifax Sea Music Festival - Cape Breton Celtic Colours music festival - along with multiple other concerts and playing in local bars and cafe houses - etc ...... Cheers mate, n' snowing here in Halifax - so bike is inside for the winter !!!!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hey Stitch, - been kinda busy doing house renovations n' music concerts this year ...... Lunenburg Folk Harbour Music Festival - Halifax Sea Music Festival - Cape Breton Celtic Colours music festival - along with multiple other concerts and playing in local bars and cafe houses - etc ...... Cheers mate, n' snowing here in Halifax - so bike is inside for the winter !!!!!

Bryan,

Are you attending these concerts or playing at them??? I'm glad you re-joined us all here.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A little bit of both Dave ...... singing - dancing - drinking - n' more drinking ...... overall just having fun ....... hence: what was the question ???? (lol) ...... n' thanks again David for bringing me back - as i DO REMEMBER you n' Stitch, n' Sidecar Bob n so many others - so who's gonna help me put an outhouse on me bike when I travel across North America next summmer ??? .... weeeee ...

Anyway - I've met a lot of very talented musicians this year - n' must admit music #1 - biking #2 - so ya know where I'm at ..... n' alcohol will always be # 1 MILLION PLUS ..... so lets PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Check out "Cabot Trail Motorcycle Retreat" IN Middle River - at the base of the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia -------- weeeeeeeeeeeeee - Pat n' Angie have a great place ...... n' they are really good people ...... so if your even thinking about riding' the Cabot Trail - this is #1 in my books - and I will be going back again this summer in August ...... so you know I don't BS .......

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
A little bit of both Dave ...... singing - dancing - drinking - n' more drinking ...... overall just having fun ....... hence: what was the question ???? (lol) ...... n' thanks again David for bringing me back - as i DO REMEMBER you n' Stitch, n' Sidecar Bob n so many others - so who's gonna help me put an outhouse on me bike when I travel across North America next summmer ??? .... weeeee ...

Anyway - I've met a lot of very talented musicians this year - n' must admit music #1 - biking #2 - so ya know where I'm at ..... n' alcohol will always be # 1 MILLION PLUS ..... so lets PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan,

There is a motorcycle outhouse everywhere in the USA ... it is called "Depends"!!!
I just hope you aren't that bad off!

I love the Cabot Trail and maybe my wife and I will get back there next summer as the BMW National Rally is in PA.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Bryan,

There is a motorcycle outhouse everywhere in the USA ... it is called "Depends"!!!

I love the Cabot Trail and maybe my wife and I will get back there next summer as the BMW National Rally is in PA.

Hi Bryan, merry Christmas, and say Hi to that sweet old lady next door for me.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bryan,

Picture in your mind please: You're doing the twisties on the Dragon wearing a fully loaded depends,,,,.YUK.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Rethink that Phil, It would beat sitting in a rest home with full depends ANY DAY! And with Alzheimer's, it would be a new route EVERY day. When last on the Dragon, it occurred to me that when I'm too old to ride, I could do worse than spending a day in a camp chair in a pullout beside the road on the Dragon. Next to a cooler of refreshments. WUI? Watching Under the Influence.

Good to hear from you Bryan. Can you still outdrink Buster?
Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Rethink that Phil, It would beat sitting in a rest home with full depends ANY DAY! And with Alzheimer's, it would be a new route EVERY day. When last on the Dragon, it occurred to me that when I'm too old to ride, I could do worse than spending a day in a camp chair in a pullout beside the road on the Dragon. Next to a cooler of refreshments. WUI? Watching Under the Influence.

Good to hear from you Bryan. Can you still outdrink Buster?
Happy Holidays!
I was disappointed the last time I was on the Dragon. They fixed up the road so there are few bumps, hairpin curves that aren't as tight and it isn't much better now that quite a few road I have been on ... like the Chief Joseph Highway followed by Beartooth Pass and a bunch of other mountain roads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.