Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a good time was had by all. It so happens my son lives in Minneapolis and my wife and I will be there visiting this fri thru monday, 9/6-9/9. I would like to meet up with any of you that are up for it. We will be driving the Honda (Odyssey,not CX) Reply here or pm me and we can talk. thanks, Steve

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have noon appointments Friday, Sunday and Monday (Noon to 3pm?) Free other times.
I was in Michigan at Grayling last week.
My son-in-law spent a lot of time in Ann Arbor for medical treatment a couple months ago.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Girls' dance rehearsal is now late-morning, so I should be free by noon.

Steve, where are you staying in town? We can look for something close by.

Or I could grill.

R

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Midtown, near the lakes. At your place would be great and I can admire your collection of bike stuff. Is there anything you have been searching for that I might bring along?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Steve, I am at 3223 36th Ave S. Not far away.

Randall, Saturday afternoon would work for me. Could I bring something?

Jesse, sorry for hijacking your thread. Will you be around?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
L.Wing sorta parallel lives, I had a 71 Norton I bought new, 69 or 70 DT1, quite used and still have the 82 GL500i (naked) got and resurrected in '16 See you Saturday, Steve

·
Registered
996 Posts
Saturday 1:00PM Sept 7th

Thanks Randall!

Steve, do you have photos of your GL? I'd like another Norton someday.
I also find the Royal Enfield interesting. Folks here are putting sidecars on them. THere is one with a sidecar down the street. I think someone who works at Merlin's Rest on Latre Street owns it.

Lee

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do but later, on our way out the door soon (fingers crossed) Hannibal and the elephants had nothing on us :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
I do but later, on our way out the door soon (fingers crossed) Hannibal and the elephants had nothing on us :)
Haha! Happy Trails! I was lucky for my trip to Grayling. We went up over Lake Michigan and over the Mackinaw Bridge. I'll do the ride by motorcycle soon, I hope. Safe Travels!

Lee

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Can a mod split the thread, or move all of these posts about Saturday to Lee's?

Let's plan on grilling at my place, 3608 33rd Avenue NE 55418, about 1:00. ( Be aware there's a similar address in South Minneapolis.) Open to anyone who wants to stop by.

R

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Let's plan on 1:00 at my place, 3608 33rd Avenue NE 55418. (Be aware there's a similar address in South Minneapolis.) Open to anyone who wants to stop by.

R

·
Registered
996 Posts
Let's plan on 1:00 at my place, 3608 33rd Avenue NE 55418. (Be aware there's a similar address in South Minneapolis.) Open anyone who wants to stop by.

R
Oops! Got ahead of myself! Thanks Randall, I changed the time in the original post. Let me know what I can bring.

Lee

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Forecast says 40% chance of wet Saturday afternoon. Bring your rain gear.

R

·
Registered
404 Posts
sat

Let's plan on 1:00 at my place, 3608 33rd Avenue NE 55418. (Be aware there's a similar address in South Minneapolis.) Open to anyone who wants to stop by.

R
R,
That is this sat the 7th? The big free MC event at Bauhaus -central & broadway-is 12-8 food trucks -music & hundreds of interesting
mc -antique & personalized-all brands. Easy to combine both events if you please.
Paul

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Maybe we should just meet there? Thoughts?

R

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
saturday

I am game.
The Viking Antique will have a tent & small display so I will be there. 1 pm sounds good -we can always retreat to Diamonds.
I might ride up to Wings & Wheels in morn but weather is the factor. Have ridden in so much rain have shrunk to the minimum
before disappearing.
Paul

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am good with the Bauhaus event. We are now in Ludington at the Lighthouse motel. Coming across on the Badger in the morning

1 - 20 of 36 Posts