Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 week old cheagle (beagle/chihuahua cross).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a couple of sorta dark shots this morning, have was not being very cooperative.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some pictures from this morning, he finally cooperated.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I kept his toy behind him for size reference.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Not intending to hijack thread. I thought Max might like to meet Bruce, the american staffy toy dog.
Screenshot_20190220-070727_Instagram.jpg

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Maybe.
He is growing fast.
Note toy for size reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Havent figured out how to protect my dogs hearing as I play my Stereo a little to loud. Precious came in at 8lbs fully grown so really small head to put earmuffs on. Fits in side my coat with just her head sticking out.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to find him a biker jacket at least and maybe an aviator helmet with goggles.
Have not yet decided where he will ride until I know exactly how big he gets.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
IMG_1411.jpg Saddleman, I believe makes a pet carrier for the back seat. Saw a guy and dog at the ChristmasToy ride a few years ago and the dog rode inside his coat, okay on a full fairing bike in warm weather. Wifes' dog is small enough to fit in my rear trunk,but not sure about the exhaust fumes back there and temperature, to hot or to cold? Waiting for Sidecar Bob's comment , wouldn't mind a leaning sidecar.(like my two wheels)
Figured I would attach a Picture of the pack . Left is Precious, middle Princess,and the going grey(father of 12)on the right is Spirit aka Dude.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
A friend of mine carried his dog in a tank top bag. Zipped her in, left her head out and she loved riding there.
They made the trip from Oklahoma to California 2 times.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
We made the Star Tribune! We walk every day, morning and evening. A young woman jumped out of her car encumbered with about $5,000.00 of camera equipment and lenses. Almost fell 3 times. I told her, "Be careful, we are wearing ice spikes."
She said, "I am out to get photos of people in this weather, but you are the only ones out. Can I take your photo?"

"Lee Love and Jean Shannon didn't let the icy alley stop them from taking their dog, Momo, on their walk in Minneapolis."

51172502_10156029424822057_5216841631918981120_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
A friend of mine carried his dog in a tank top bag. Zipped her in, left her head out and she loved riding there.
They made the trip from Oklahoma to California 2 times.
I am afraid, I need a sidecar!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's growing like a weed @ 4 1/2 months he has nearly doubled in size.

From earlier today, in his booster seat ready to go run some errands. :D:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Max being a big help with yard work today!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts