Honda CX 500 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm new here, but I'm a dad, and I can't begin to imagine.
Very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Bob,
I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.
-Ben

Reactions: CXPHREAK

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sorry for your loss bob, I have not been on here much, and just now learned of this tragic event, my prayers are with you sir. hopefully he's riding his bike up and down the roads of heaven :).

·
Registered
940 Posts
So sorry, Bob.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have children Matt's age including two "special needs" boys one of which is in very bad health. So you have our hearts and prayers joining you and your whole family in this trying time. God bless you all.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thoughts and prayers from our house.

·
Registered
819 Posts
So sorry Bob, no parent should have to lose a child. I have two healthy daughters in their mid thirties, but we lost our youngest girl. I know your pain. Please accept my sincerest condolences and try to keep strong.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
My most sincere condolences to you. I have a son, only slightly younger. Can´t imagine...

Take care, Bob!

/Sture

·
Registered
264 Posts
Oh that's just terrible news Bob, so sorry to hear that.

What does one say? I can only reinforce what others have said here - the "CX Family" is here for you if you need anything to help... someone(or everyone) to chat too, let us know if you need money to help urgently for funeral or anything. Don't be too proud, we're all here for you.

·
Registered
331 Posts
With deepest sympathies to you and your family Bob, I say, I'm sorry for your lose. I too have a little one in heaven, and would like to share that you are not alone. I pray that you find comfort in loved ones at this time in your life, and hope that you will be with others. Don't think you need to do this alone. Find strength everyday to remember something good about each day you are alive. Right now, it may be the little things that keep you. I'm praying along with everyone else here for you. God Bless.

Reactions: VladTepes
41 - 60 of 76 Posts