·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time no hear.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Lucky is putting baby girl to bed. I will tell him to get on forum on his phone.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
been working to try to get by and pay bills.....tomorrow i am talking with pep boys about work so lets hope.....and hey marshall do you by chance have a spare fishing pole and reel??

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well I know he is still around as of yesterday today.

EDIT: He beat me too it.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I've got an extra but we should have at least at two each. We'll just hit the store. still a bit early though.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yea, I've got an extra but we should have at least at two each. We'll just hit the store. still a bit early though.

its never to early to go fishing.......

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
i think he was meaning its to early to go fishing not the going to the store part.......but i could be wrong all i know is i would love some fresh caught fish.......mmmmmm fish

·
Registered
385 Posts
you moved to the wrong state

·
Super Moderator
15,418 Posts
If there is icefishing then it is obvious that fish can be caught in March. My dad is probably out chasing Walleye right now.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
There is good fishing in Oklahoma all year round you just have to find which variety is biting when.

Winter time is good for Crappie, that is a species of fish, spring and summer for all species and late

summer is good for catfish. I usually fish at Red Lobster.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
hey marshall when do you think i could swing by and grab the pole from ya?? i need to due some fishing really bad.........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.