Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a few CDI's I need to test. Anyone close by with a CDI bike that is willing to help me out?
Broncoman2000 in Pilot Mountain still has a functioning cx500C that ran well when he quit riding two years ago. I could arrange a meet and also I could bring a charger & extra battery if you would like. PM me.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a few CDI's I need to test. Anyone close by with a CDI bike that is willing to help me out?
This is kind of like setting a trap and never going back to it to see if you caught anything. Dean! if you ever read this, I'm withdrawing my offer. When someone is asking for help, I at least expect a response.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is kind of like setting a trap and never going back to it to see if you caught anything. Dean! if you ever read this, I'm withdrawing my offer. When someone is asking for help, I at least expect a response.
thanks for the offer. sorry you felt the need to take it back. things do come up in peoples lives from time to time. oh well. hopefully there will be someone closer in the near future. again, thanks for the original offer.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
thanks for the offer. sorry you felt the need to take it back. things do come up in peoples lives from time to time. oh well. hopefully there will be someone closer in the near future. again, thanks for the original offer.

Broncoman2000 real name: David Wilkins, Phone # nine one nine three three two four two nine six Pilot Mountain, NC

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Broncoman2000 real name: David Wilkins, Phone # nine one nine three three two four two nine six Pilot Mountain, NC
phil, thank you. i'm going to be a little busy for the next few weeks so making that kinda drive isn't in the cards right now. if i can't find someone closer before my schedule slackens up i'll be sure to give him a call. thanks for the help. do appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.