Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone, I think it was blind not 100% sure at all posted a pic of their home made saddle bag mounts. I've spent about a hour and half looking threw the forums even with the search and still can't find it.

It had measurements, a trailer hitch and all that jazz on it. Anyone have it saved? Looking for it to get a better mount idea for other bags I have laying around that are bigger and better than the ones I have currently.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Allen your my hero lol, now I need to find a way to get these mounted up while im bored as heck at work with my welder and some steel fruiting around lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That I did blind, but my computer was destroyed by sewage flooding and sadly it was on when this happened. Its dead jim, nothing else can be done to save the poor computer. Now its saved to my phone.

·
Premium Member
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
12,251 Posts
...my computer was destroyed by sewage flooding and sadly it was on when this happened. Its dead jim, nothing else can be done to save the poor computer.
You can possibly recover the data from the drive. For the cost of a $25 adapter cable, it's worth a try. Mine has paid for itself many times.

R

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
Places like photobucket online are great for this. I've moved a lot of my stuff to photobucket and google documents.

Of course since i'm a photographer I have external hard drives that would be lost because there's to much info there to back up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tried saving the data but the mother board went poof, and some how melted the drive with some poop and electricity. Its a good seat in my garage till a buddy of mine goes shooting, computer components make good targets, just like empty 30lb tanks that are no good from ac jobs at work lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.