Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a long round trip ride from Knoxville, Tn to Nashville,Tn. Total miles, 376.

I went over for a meeting and rather than take the wife's car,21 mpg tops, I road the bike.

Great day for a ride and a great bike for the ride.

Started off kinda cool but had to shed some layers around noon. HAd to put the layers back on for the tip home!

I cruised along at 75 mph at 7 grand and the bike was quite happy there. Plenty of throttle left to pass if need be.

The gas milage dropped off a bit,down to 45 mph, but that was OK.

It beats paying the $55.00 it would have taken in the car and it was a lot more fun!

On the way home on the interstate 40 saw a kid with his chickee on the back zip past me.

Tee shirts, sneakers on the both of them and running about 85 mph. they did have helmets on It was dusk and all I could think of was "it's rutting season"!

The deer are crazy this time of year, they have no chance, the kids not the deer. Organ doner, if there is anything left!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Sounds like a good day.  I hear ya talking about the tee shirts and sneakers, I see it all the time here and it's even worse in RI, no helmet law.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
ok you think that is bad??? picture this if you will a chick on a crotch rocket with nothing on but a string bikini i mean no shoes no helmet just a tiny string going up her ass and across her breasts they were going about 100mph on the highway i can just see what that wreck would look like

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
ok you think that is bad??? picture this if you will a chick on a crotch rocket with nothing on but a string bikini i mean no shoes no helmet just a tiny string going up her ass and across her breasts they were going about 100mph on the highway i can just see what that wreck would look like

The wreck would probably be me if I saw that

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
The wreck would probably be me if I saw that

I second that. I must have followed her friend down to chicago a few months back. The girl was on the back of a motorcycle in a short skirt just waving at me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
How come I never get to see anything like that? Maybe it's because it never gets warm enough for girls tio ride like that in the wilds of east central Alberta.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
No, that's because there are not any girls like that in central Alberta....

Sure there are. you just can't see them under their parkas. mitts and mukluks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.